ATTENTION! Already fully booked!
CAD+T Construction Enginee Level 1 build on the basics of existing AutoCAD knowledge. You will design quickly in 3D and use its advantages. The data can be used directly for production and visualization.
Your practical benefit
You will learn how to use CAD+T for production as a user-friendly 3D program. You’ll learn about automatisms of standards. Norms and special designs can be supplemented at any time. The numerous interfaces to industry solutions enable flexible production.
AutoCAD experienced and beginners of the CAD+T Construction Engineer Module.
Experience in standard AutoCAD.
Number of participants
8 – 14
- Using the basics of the 2D in the Construction Engineer Module
- Systematic structure and usage of the CAD+T Design Module
- Usage of automatic and manual construction
- Generation of parts lists and CNC data from 3D data
- Deduction of factory drawings from 3D drawing data